Fairmont Doha Hotel is looking for Chief Engineer
Are you looking for a job at Fairmont Doha Hotel as a Chief Engineer?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Join us on WhatsApp for latest updates.
Position: Chief Engineer
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Engineering & Maintenance
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
To apply for this job you need to click here.
This link will redirect you to the Accor page where you will get a page for the application. Then you need to accept all the T&C of Accor.
Your experience and skills include:
Education: Engineering level graduate or equivalent required.
Experience: Five years’ experience in the same field in hospitality.
About the role & Responsibilities:
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Considerable knowledge of mathematical skills necessary to interpret electrical, mechanical and building systems.
- Considerable knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems with the ability to analyze their design and intent and performance. Considerable knowledge of construction and building systems.
- Ability to analyze trends in utility consumption report and predict energy forecast and to set up energy conservation programs.
- Ability to write and speak the English language to comprehend and communicate job functions to engineering staff.
- Develop department Policy and procedure.
- Oversee and manage all the team members and departmental activities.
- Ensure sustainability factor on day to day activity.
- Ability to remain calm in an emergency situation and to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Ability to instruct subordinates and accomplish goals on a timely basis.
- Ability to translate technical information or problems into layman’s terms.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure all the maintenance activities are done as per the schedule.
- Working closely with team and provide required resources to effectively execute the job.
- Train team members as needed.
- Act as liaison between third party contractor and department.
- Prepare the dashboard, and monitor progress towards various task.
- Preform the technical evaluation for the materials, spare etc and obtain approval of DOE.
- Contribute organization emergency response plan and business continuity plan.
- Dana hypermarket is hiring in Qatar: Apply Now
- Paris Group of Companies urgently hiring in Qatar: Check it now
- Doha based Architect Consultant Group is hiring: Apply Now
- Restaurant job in Qatar: Waiter, Cashier, Chef & more positions to apply
- Qatar Five Star Hotel Jobs: Electrician vacancy at La Cigale Hotel