Driver (Light & Heavy) vacancy at La Cigale Hotel
Are you looking for a job at La Cigale Hotel as a Driver (Light & Heavy Vehicles)?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Like our Facebook page to get more job vacancies
Join us on WhatsApp for latest updates.
Position: Driver (Light & Heavy Vehicles)
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
To apply for this job you need to click here.
This link will redirect you to the Accor page where you will get a page for the application. Then you need to accept all the T&C of Accor.
Your experience and skills include:
- Valid Qatar Driving License
- Previous hotel experience is a plus
- Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience is an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remain calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of the team
Reporting to the Chief Concierge, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Follow Front Office policies, procedures and service standards
- To provide a safe and timely pick-up and drop-off to all guests (internal and external) as arranged by the Team Supervisor
- Liaise with Front Office and Concierge team members regarding the requests of the guests
- Prepare trip reports accordingly
- To assist guests regarding Hotel Facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the Hotel vehicles
- Assists with the guests’ luggage when needed
- Keep an accurate record of all the vehicle maintenance
- Take the hotel vehicles for service and repair in due time
- Exercise attentiveness and care when parking or driving the Hotel/ Guests’ vehicle
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the traffic code, as required by the State of Qatar
- Log and inform the reporting Manager immediately in case of any damage or accident
- Other duties as assigned
About the role:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Driver (Light & Heavy Vehicles):
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
- Dana hypermarket is hiring in Qatar: Apply Now
- Paris Group of Companies urgently hiring in Qatar: Check it now
- Doha based Architect Consultant Group is hiring: Apply Now
- Restaurant job in Qatar: Waiter, Cashier, Chef & more positions to apply
- Qatar Five Star Hotel Jobs: Electrician vacancy at La Cigale Hotel