Qatar Airways Jobs: Senior Document Controller Vacancy is Available
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Senior Document Controller?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Id: 220000LR
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the role:
As Senior Document Controller, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- To lead all aspects of document control activities for the whole department, including all projects handled by Capital Projects. Responsible for development and set-up of the document management system and electronic document warehouse and compilation in an effective manner.
- Manage all aspects of document control activities for the Project Management Team, such as maintaining and operating document management processes, procedures and supporting tools.
- Setting up and managing the folder structures, document attributes users and user permissions.
- Organise and maintain all document registers, compile, type, issue and distribution of documents in an effective manner.
- Prepare tender invitations, distribute Tender documents, arrange site visits and collect tender submissions
- Responsible in managing different document collaboration software such as Autodesk, SharePoint, E-Docs, Aconex, and making sure that all project related documents are organized, complete, and can be retrieved easily in a faster manner.
- Check and monitor all project related documents submitted and uploaded by Consultants, Contractors and even Shareholders.
- Keep a track of submitted documents transmittals, submittals and informing respective CPD staff concerned.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- High School/Vocational Qualification/Diploma or equivalent with minimum 3 years of work-related experience
- Competent in the use of MS Office applications
- Must have knowledge of Engineering terminology
- Previous experience in an administrative environment and use of databases if preferred
- Background knowledge of document and drawing management systems is preferred
- Command of English language