Jobs in Qatar: Workforce Management Analyst Vacancy is Available at Vodafone
Are you looking for a job at Vodafone as a Workforce Management Analyst?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Customer Experience Channel Operations
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time.
If you are interested then click the link below
About the role:
The Workforce Management Specialist is responsible for call flow management, forecasting and scheduling workload for the customer service areas.
Accountable for the call flow management for the Customer Care Centres, analysing historical trends and real time variance drivers,
Ensures Operational goals are met by analysing work volume variances to forecast and provide direction to adjust scheduling/staffing levels accordingly. Monitors intra-day service levels and directs real-time changes to meet service levels. Expectations are to track & monitor actual vs forecasted call volumes real time and recommend actions aligned with the budgetary requirements. Use analytical skills to prepare reports & analysis of data and its impacts.
Key role and responsibilities of the job:
Actively drives the following areas of Vodafone Qatar’s Offshore/Onshore Contact Centre operations.
- Realtime monitoring and acting on the changes swiftly to ensure minimum impact on service level due to any unforeseen incidents
- Highlight deviation in KPI achievement and be quick to raise an alarm with the respective stakeholders to act
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with other departments around the business appropriately and as quickly as possible to highlight any issues impacting customer care performance
- To attain and maintain agreed key performance indicators as aligned with those of Vodafone Qatar Customer Care
- Evaluates effectiveness of team’s real time response to managing planned and unplanned events, all to ensure effective utilization of call center phone support resources to achieve business objectives
- Empowered to provide recommendations to Leadership to address obstacles that stand in the way of meeting objectives, which can include call center SL, Schedule, and occupancy and shrinkage goals.
- Empowered to evaluate processes and procedures and creates automated solutions to improve efficiency and quality of manual processes
- Manage End to End Process of User Access Management (UAM) / VPN Access Review
- Manage the incentive and overtime payment for customer care teams and ensure timely payment and coordination with the relevant team
- End to end management of PO raising for customer care function and management and tracking of the budget spent and remaining
- Headcount management for the onshore care team and ensure teams are backfilled and requisitions are raised on time
- Lives The Vodafone way- represents Vodafone Qatar with our Offshore/Onshore Stakeholders Partners
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration & Accounting or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years of experience in WFM/ Reporting Function with strong exposure to RTA, SLA, Scheduling, Forecasting
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly Excel & Power Point
- Basic knowledge of using data analytics tools such as power BI, Tableau etc Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Avaya CMS
- Strong Analytical, Communication & Problem Solving Skills
It will redirect you to Vodafone’s web page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Vodafone.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.