Hotel Jobs Qatar: Security Officer vacancy is Available at Fairmont Doha Bay
Are you looking for a job in Fairmont Doha as a Security Officer?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Fairmont Doha
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time.
If you are interested then click the link below
About the role:
Security and safety of the hotel, guests, Employees and its assets.
Security Officers will work inside the building in an air-conditioned environment and also at the external areas on a rotational basis. Duties involve exposure to extreme variations in temperatures, as the situation requires.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and worldwide!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Key role and responsibilities of the job:
- Ensures that all activities adhere to and support the Fairmont & Raffles hotel Doha Quality Management System.
- Security Officer should have the knowledge of Fairmont & Raffles hotel Doha Management System, Company’s Mission, Vision, Guiding Principles and Hallmarks and has to follow it
- Is responsible for reporting any incidents or issues that can affect fire, life and safety, or security of the Fairmont & Raffles guests, staff or company property
- Is familiar with all procedures related to fire prevention and evacuation
- Whilst on duty at the Security office, is responsible for the maintenance of files, key register, issue and safe custody of keys and cleanliness of the Security office.
- Carry out random staff checks to prevent resort property being removed without a proper “Property Removal Form”.
- Carry out regular and random checks and patrolling of the hotel front of house and back of houses and outdoors area.
- Receiving, collecting and releasing log in Lost & Found to guest and employees.
- Logging Found items, arranging Lost & Found store properly.
- Opening guest room safe box
- Writing incident report.
- Monitoring CCTV.
- Whilst on duty at the hotel, is responsible for preventing unauthorized visitors going to the guest rooms. Directing the guests to the outlets and interaction and other facilities with the guest’s requirements. Also responsible for controlling the cars traffic movements.
- Whilst on duty, Security officer will check, note and report discrepancies of firefighting equipment, water leaks, and any other health and safety issues. Any maintenance requirements are then passed over the Technical Services, who is responsible for the maintenance of the Fire Fighting Equipment.
- Is familiar with all procedures related to fire prevention and evacuation and to ensure prompt decision making with regards to the safety and security of guests and staff.
- Performs all duties common to Security Officers and any other tasks as stipulated by his Security Director / Asst Security Manager / Supervisor / Security team leader.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position in a luxury hotel
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Understanding and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
It will redirect you to the Fairmont Doha web page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Fairmont Doha.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.