Jobs in Abu Dhabi: Insurance Coordinator in Air Arabia
Are you looking for a job at Air Arabia as an Insurance Coordinator?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Air Arabia
Location: Sharjah, AE
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
About the Job:
Responsible for all medical insurance claims related processes including but not limited to e-claims, resubmissions, rejections etc. Liaise between Medical Insurance Providers and employees/patients and handle all communications and documentation with regards to medical claims and insurance enquiries.
- Processes & tracks insurance claims, informs employees of the status of their claims, and prepares insurance statements.
- Initiates purchase requisitions for Medical Center, confirm order receipts, verifies all supplier invoices, and follows up on payment by liaising with Finance Department.
- Makes appointments with various hospitals on behalf of employees/patients and handles necessary communications.
- Handles petty cash, deposits of daily cash collection, and recording all transactions of medical center.
- Verifies all medical codes are accurately updated in the system, highlights any inconsistencies for correction.
- Handles all communications & documentation with employees/patients, internal departments, suppliers and external service providers as directed by Line Manager.
- Generates detailed reports with regards to insurance, e-claims, and medical center transactions.
- Ensure a filing system for medical records is in place and records are kept updated.
- Maintains strict confidentiality related to medical records and other data.
- Provides coordination & administrative support and deputizes as Receptionist when required.
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role within outpatient and/or inpatient clinic, hospital, medical centre etc
- Experienced in processing insurance for claims submission and resubmission, preparation of reports and coordination with medical service providers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word and experienced in using e-claim/ database systems.
- Fluent in English Language (Arabic is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills.