Jobs in Qatar: Automotive Technician Job in AL Futtaim Doha
Are you looking for a job in AL Futtaim in Qatar as an Automotive Technician?
Here is an excellent opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Type: Full time
Job ID: 152620
If you are interested then click the link below
The primary focus of the role will be to carry out dealership service on customer vehicles as per company standards and ensure optimum quality with increased productivity and technical efficiency, thereby individually contributing to generating workshop revenue.
What You Will Do
- Prompt execution of service repairs requested on the repair order as per schedule provided.
- Report on additional job required in car with cost estimate
- Maintain Check Sheets and Log sheets.
- Tools, Equipment and Work Bay.
- Upkeep tools and equipment in the individual bay as per company standards.
- Proper handling of special tools.
- Proper housekeeping of the work bay.
- Fix it Right First Time.
- Ensure zero repeat repairs.
- Proper diagnosis and trouble shooting.
- Request for assistance through Supervisor if required.
- Conduct final inspection as per the SOP (standard operating procedures).
- Deliver the desired efficiency and productivity as per targets given.
- Ensure prompt punch in and punch out to get the accurate booking hours.
- Complete the training course/internal assessment and other on-the-job training as per the schedule provided by the Training Manager.
- Enroll and get certification as per the principal’s guidelines.
- Prepare for annual skills contests.
- Ensure follow-up of standard operating procedures in technician role.
- Ensure fire extinguishers are kept closed for immediate action in case of working with fuel systems.
- Use and maintain appropriate PPEs supplied to them.
- Participate in workshop meetings.
- Report all incident to the supervisor.
1.- Knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures and problem solving skills in resolving repair, diagnosing and jobs.
2.- Capability to handle Special tools and equipment
3.- Capacity for E Learning and training and development plans.
4.- Ability to use workshop manuals and understand wiring diagrams
What equips you for the role:
- ITI/ Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years overall experience as Technician in automotive dealership.
- Technical Skills, User skills in Tools and equipment, basic PC skills, motor driving experience and knowledge of automotive parts.
- Proficient in English.
- Best price Offer on Mobiles and Laptops in Ansar Gallery Qatar
- Rawabi Exclusive Offer: 1 to 99 Riyal promotion
- Drivers, pipe fitters and other positions are needed for New Project in Qatar
- Gardener vacancy in Rixos Qetaifan Island North Qatar
- Cashier job available in Rixos Qetaifan Island North Qatar