Jobs in Qatar: Pullman Doha West Bay is hiring Sales Manager
Are you looking for a job in Pullman Doha West Bay in Qatar as a Sales Manager?
Here is an excellent opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Pullman Doha West Bay
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested click the link below
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
The Sales Manager is responsible of leading, directing and motivating the Sales team to ensure yearly sales budget is achieved and surpassed; also for implementing management standards and quality guidelines in the Department set by the Director of Sales and Marketing and assumes responsibility for all activities of the department in the absence of the DOSM/DOS.
- To conduct sales calls with the team.
- To implement strategies to run the Sales team in an effective and efficient manner.
- To assist Credit Department in following up all outstanding balances of accounts in a timely manner.
- To ensure the Sales team is responding to all inquiries within 24 hours.
- To personally meet and greet all site inspections in the hotel.
- To lead the team in increasing the group conversion ratio of the hotel.
- To be updated of all market trends and consult the Director of Sales & Marketing for possible actions.
- To assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in recruiting new and developing talents in the team.
- To train, coach and develop the team.
- To act as Department Head in the absence of the Director of Sales & MKT / Director of Sales
- To implement duties, projects and other assignments assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- To prepare accurate administration reports such as sales call schedules, sales call reports, month-end and other reports.
- To set key performance indicators linked to budget and hold the sales team accountable for results.
- To actively lead the Department’s financial and administrative activities to ensure that yearly revenue budgets are surpassed.
- To assist DOSM and DRM with accuracy of revenue forecasting with the most updated segments and market information.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a sales lead position, preferably at an international 5 star hotel
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management / Business Administration
- Strong knowledge of Opera & Microsoft Office
- Understands the local culture and have worked in the region
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in Arabic, and other languages, written and spoken, is an added advantage
- Locally available is preferred