Bank Jobs in Qatar: Product Officer Doha Bank
Are you looking for a job at Doha Bank as a Product Officer?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Doha Bank
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Private Banking
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
The incumbent will provide necessary administrative / operational / analysis support to the Product Manager for managing the retail liability product portfolio, throughout the product lifecycle, from planning to execution in support of the functional / corporate strategies and objectives.
The incumbent will assist in cross-functional product development and management efforts of value-added products and services for the retail customer segment, in line with the regulatory guidelines, and internal policies.
The job holder will support in analyzing product coverage / sales efforts, revenue projections, product positioning and, delivery of marketing initiatives.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Develop, execute, and oversee product initiatives roll-out throughout Retail Banking channels so as to optimize performance, product penetration, market share and contribute to the profitability
- Provide administrative support in the development / delivery of new, and management of existing retail liability products, ensuring participation and buy-in from internal / external stakeholders in terms of product proposal.
- Support in the research & analysis efforts, furthering the identification, and analysis of current / target marketplace, tendencies, and competitors in terms of retail liability products.
- Provide necessary coordination support in the timely delivery of product development, enhancements and/or cost reductions based on business / product performance, and market trends, changing customer requirements and corporate objectives.
- Assist the Product Manager in new product development, including but not limited to consumer research, budget, and costing calculations, and timelines etc.
- Support in identification of digital infrastructure and technology-driven capabilities within the retail liabilities product segment to support sales enhancement efforts.
- Assist in monitoring product performance after incorporation of additional features / modification of features as a continuous improvement effort.
- Identify and report on the sales progress pertaining to various retail liability products across Business Units, ensuring all performance standards are met in terms of the business targets, controls, compliance, and quality standards.
- Research upon and assist the Product Manager in liaising with the respective BUs, other product units, marketing, and Cross-Sales section, in enhancing the product bundling capabilities, for improving sales/ up-sales/ cross-sale ratios based on customer profiles/needs.
- Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Banking and Finance, and/or Sales and Marketing from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree in Management any other related discipline.
- 5-10 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Experience in product management / product development role with a strong understanding of the global banking industry.