Jobs in Qatar at Al Futtaim Private Company: Sales Executive – Watches Technician
Are you looking for a job at Al Futtaim Private Company LLC as a Sales Executive – Watches Technician?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Id: 152453
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the job website page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Them.
After that, you may log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.
Overview of the role:
The primary focus of the role will be to achieve or exceed the sales/profits targets set by the company for the products handled. At the same time, ensure customer satisfaction by providing after sales service of minor nature as it will be convenient to customers.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Attend to customers to offer company products (watches) on ability to explain the benefits along with the product features and on the given prices with a view to achieve a good sales performance.
- Assisting the senior technician to order the required spare parts.
- Informing the specific requirement of the location for continuous parts availability.
- Attend to the customer complaints, issuing estimates and repairing the products.
- Maintain and upkeep the showroom with an attractive display of watches to motivate potential customers.
- Prepare the daily service report and all the job cards issues.
- Sales oriented- In a time of need to assist sales also.
- Maintain daily sales, service, and stock registers, updating them day to day.
- Arrange procurement of watches from main stock when required for the sales.
- Informing specific product quality matters for speedy remedial action.
- Constantly checking for uniform patterns of quality matters and inform them to the management for remedial action with the suppliers.
- Order placement in principals service web sites.
Required skills to be successful
1.- Customer management
2.- Strong analytical and communication skills
3.- Timely Resolution
4.- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What Equips you for the role
- Bachelors / Diploma
- 3 – 5 years servicing quartz and automatic watches with Retail background
- Customer service experience