Hotel Jobs in Qatar: Outlet Manager vacancy at Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha
Are you looking for a job at Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha as an Outlet Manager?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha
Location: Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Category: Food & Beverage
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Accor page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Accor.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.
About the role:
The Iconic Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha Opening very soon introducing a unique lifestyle and luxurious Services and products, Rixos warm hospitality, the vibrant Entertainment programs, and the trendy and distinguished ALL INCLUSIVE Food and Beverage concepts with 378 beautifully appointed guest Rooms, dream bedding and luxurious atmosphere.
Are you Passionate about Guest interaction, Food and Beverage? Join our motivated and vibrant Food & Beverage Team as F&B Outlet Manager, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Drive the overall success and excellence of the outlet.
- Achieve outlet revenue targets by leading the team and reviewing F&B trends and competition.
- Inspire team to achieve highest levels of service excellence to increase guest satisfaction.
- Constantly identify new sales opportunities for the outlet.
- Be present in the outlet by engaging and building strong relationships with both guests and colleagues.
- Constantly determine training needs to accomplish goals.
- Your experience and skills include:
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management.
- Strong leadership as well as outstanding motivational and people handling and communication skills.
- Extensive Food and Beverage (F&B) operation management knowledge.
- Outstanding ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver world class customer service through own initiative and through driving and motivating his/her team accordingly.
- Exemplary customer /guest service mind and skills.
- Outstanding ability to develop and improve the overall team’s performance.
- Ability to work long hours with a strong focus on operational excellence.
- Strong ability to plan and drive the financial outlook and performance of the outlet including e.g. the profit and loss statement and the FF&E planning.
- Outstanding and refined English skills (written and spoken). Additional selected languages e.g. Arabic, French or Russian etc are beneficial.
- Comfortable in reading basic financial reports such as the Profit & Loss statement or the balance sheet
- Well organized and strong planning abilities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge in alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to keep inventory organized and to operate POS (point of sales) systems, back-of-house systems and restaurant operating system.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking
- Occasional bending and kneeling
- Occasional carrying and lifting