Qatar Airways Jobs: Customer Service Supervisor vacancy
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Customer Service Supervisor?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id: 169054
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 30-01-2023
About the role:
As a Corporate Security Supervisor, you will be responsible to ensure the Security Service Providers are delivering the services required through the contract by regular patrols to QR accommodations and commercial buildings across Qatar.
Inspect the physical and electronic security systems at QR accommodation and commercial buildings, and respond to security incidents, and issue as they arise.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Staff supervision, operational functions, uplift management, on-time-performance, customer liaison, outstation communication to ensure that the business provided our customers with high standard service. Supervision and Handling of any complex, long haul, VIP, charter flights, as and when required by the operations in order to ensure that we handed over the catering order on time.
- Monitoring and adherence to Ramp Safety and Marshalling procedures of High Loaders while performing airside duties in order to ensure that the Service Delivery staffs is implementing the ramp safety requirements.
- Ensures no deviation in quality of service or customer standards by following the food safety procedures and the agreed standards between QACC and its customers.
- Proper control of wastage and prepare appropriate wastage documents in order to document and control all issues that affect the department cost.
- Coordinate implementation of actions plans in the event of operational emergencies/ Manpower requirement/Aircraft Changes/Hi Loader Technical issues.
- Prepare concise reports with facts and figures in case of flight delays/accident/incident or any operational Emergencies. Prepares management reports (ex. attendance, HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point), KPl’s and labour) as required.
- To complete any investigation of Customer/ Staff Complaints Noyage Reports and other department’s complaint and suggest a preventive/corrective action to avoid recurrence.
- Review existing systems and procedures and forward timely recommendation to Service Delivery Manager. Co-ordinate with all concerned Manager on duty inside and outside the Organization in case of any Emergency that requires immediate action.
- Supervise and to ensure that all Dispatch Chiller and Loading Bays are clear from Expired and Damaged products.
- Promotes high standards of corporate values through correspondence/ telephone/ mailing and personal contact.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed b the Head of the Department.
- Monitor and report on third party security providers to ensure the requirements of QR are achieved.
- Conduct alcohol check and carry out right of search policy as authorized.
- Work with Facilities Management and Housing Team monitoring day to day activities around accommodation and commercial buildings.
- Respond to occurrences and incidents affecting QR buildings and occupants.
- Conduct ongoing inspections of all QR accommodation and commercial buildings across Qatar.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
An ideal Candidate must meet below Qualifications and Experience:
- Computer Literate, with the knowledge of MS Office Word/Excel.
- Good Communication in English (spoken and written).
- Effective Communication skill with internal and external Customers.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Knowledge of Food Safe and Airside Safe
- Knowledge of Menu Specifications, Matrix and menu cycles.
- Airside driving experience.
- Time Management Skills
- Food and Beverage handling knowledge.
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.