Hamad International Airport Jobs: Civil Technical Officer vacancy
Are you looking for a job in Hamad International Airport as a Civil Technical Officer?
Here is the good opportunity for you.
In this article we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Hamad International Airport, Doha – Qatar
Job Id: 22000031
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 18-01-2023
About the role and responsibilities of the job:
As Technical Officer – Electrical, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- You will lead a team of outsourced vendors and FM Contractors to undertake all preventive/corrective maintenance as well as supervision of new project works which includes inputs on design, site supervision/management and review of drawings, proposals, method statements, risk assessment and material submittals.
- You must have good leadership and mentoring qualities to build a dynamic team to ensure that all capital assets within his jurisdiction are always in immaculate condition.
- You will participate in taking over of new civil and infrastructure facilities by preparing Asset Register, snagging lists to ensure smooth maintenance integration as per company policies.
- You will perform periodic inspections of assets maintenance under scope and ensure quality standards are met to generate daily/ weekly management reports.
- You will supervise and manage of all new projects to ensure timely completion with international standard quality.
- You will report and maintain records of incidents/accidents and hazards through safety management system to ensure safety standards are met as per company policies.
- You will support the delivery of contract management and Assurance by completing audit activities, liaising with contractors with operational responsibilities.
- Learn the current and emerging development in the field of Civil Engineering.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant college or university qualification to min Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Degree in Civil Engineering from an internationally recognized institution.
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant experience.
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of all civil, structure, drainage, roads, bridges, geotechnical, and sewerage systems.
- Knowledge of local statutory requirement and Code of Practice regulations. Well verse with methodologies of complex repairs.
- Ability to prepare reports of all nature.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight work schedules.
- Ability to lead on investigative works and provide solutions on all types of civil/architectural defects and Faults.
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.