Bahrain Hotel Jobs: Assistant Manager vacancy
Are you looking for a job in Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa as an Assistant Manager-Housekeeping?
Here is the good opportunity for you.
Don’t worry, now you are connected with us and you will get to know how to apply for jobs in Sofitel Bahrain.
In this article we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
So, if you are interested to apply, please read this article till the end.
Company: Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa sea & spa
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time.
About the role:
We are looking for strong, dynamic and guest centric individual passionate in Housekeeping department. You will be responsible in creating and providng memorable guest experiences by offering clean and comfortable space.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Key role and responsibilities of the job:
- To supervise the Housekeeping operations ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- To supervise that all designated rooms are prepared as per standards and according to guest requests and needs.
- To develop staff motivation and performance through daily trainings and regular “refresher” courses.
- To ensure a close co-ordination with the Front Office, Engineering, Food and Beverage as well as the Guest Relation regarding regular and especially irregular guest requests.
- Lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service.
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests.
- Keep our guests at the forefront of your mind, tailoring our housekeeping offering to meet their unique needs.
- Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service.
- Other duties as assisgned.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Service focused personality is essential.
- Minimum 2 years in similar capacity from Luxury background.
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example.
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Sofitel Bahrain page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Sofitel Bahrain.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.
- Today’s Gold Price in Qatar: 26 November 2023
- OMG Offers on Mobiles, TVs, and other electronics at Saudia Hypermarket Qatar!
- Exclusive Grocery Deals at Saudia Hypermarket Qatar
- AC Technician Required for InterContinental Hotel Qatar
- 1300 Riyal Discount on LG TV and 400 Riyal Discount on iPhone in Carrefour Qatar