Mövenpick Hotel Doha: Food and Beverage Supervisor vacancy
Are you looking for a job in Mövenpick Hotel Doha as a Food and Beverage Supervisor?
Are you failed to get the job information?
Don’t worry, now you are connected with us and you will get to know how to apply for jobs in Mövenpick Hotel Doha.
In this article we will share job information and provide the link to apply now.
So, if you are ready to apply, please read this article till the end.
Company: Mövenpick Hotel Doha
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Job Start Date: 01/12/2022
Job Type: Permanent
Food and beverage supervisor is responsible for all of the business operations of a dining establishment. As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee Recognition programs.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family.
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Creates a healthy and fair atmosphere in where personnel can work with maximum productivity and happily.
- Trains continuously his staff (behavior, suggestive selling, service skills, knowledge, etc.)
- Maintain inventory of all needed supplies.
- Identify methods our restaurant can use to cut waste, decrease costs, and improve profits.
- Manage the work schedules of our restaurant’s staff.
- Oversee both front and back of house operations, including wait staff, kitchen crew, and bussing staff.
- Maintain high-quality food standards.
- Oversee our kitchen staff’s compliance with all health code and sanitation requirements.
- Provide exceptional customer service and lead staff to do the same.
- Respond to customer complaints quickly and resolve them effectively.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Minimum of one year working experience in the same field
- The physical ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and customer service skills
- Strong managerial skills
To apply for this job you need to click here.
It will redirect you to the accor page where you will get a Login page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of accor.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.