Qatar Airways Jobs: Technical Officer vacancy
Are you looking for a job in Qatar Airways or Hamad International Airport?
Are you failed to get the job information?
Don’t worry, now you are connected with us and you will get to know how to apply for jobs in Qatar Airways.
In this article we will share job information and provide the link to apply now.
So, if you are ready to apply for Qatar airport jobs, please read this article till the end.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Hamad International Airport, Doha, Qatar
Job Id: 173805
Closing date of application: 30-11-2022
About the role of the job:
As Technical Officer – Minor Works, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Lead a team of supervisor, technicians and outsourced vendors to undertake all minor projects as well as supervision of new minor project works which includes inputs on design, site supervision/management and prepares and reviews drawings, proposals, method statements and material submittals.
- To assist with the development of a project tender documentation through development of the project specific scope of works, bill of quantities and drawings to meet the stakeholder requirements.
- To identify project non-compliances and raise with management through regular reporting on contractor performance to ensure the completed project is in line with HIA requirements.
- To review all as-built information for accuracy through on site auditing and checking constructed works to ensure all airport assets are kept current and up to date.
- Plan and implement in-house technical and Health & Safety training programs.
- Oversee and supervise sub-contractors employees/manpower.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance program.
- Review the Technical Transmittals related to the project.
- Conducting regular site inspections to ensure quality and safety.
- Project Coordination throughout the Project Life Cycle.
- Review of Method statements, LOA and Permits.
- Project close out with MI Integration.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum 3 years of work-related experience.
- Ability to utilize all aspects of AutoCAD and associated software.
- Must have experience in Fit out, Project management and site inspections.
- Construction background is a plus.
- Command of English language.
To apply for this job you need to click here.
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways careers page where you will click on the application for this vacancy.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways careers page.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before you can apply online.