Dubai Jobs: Customer Sales and Service Agent for Emirates
Emirates Group is looking for Customer Sales and Service Agent – 220002IH.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Emirates Group
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category: Customer Sales and Service Agent
Closing date of application: Nov 14, 2022
To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates products such as air tickets, cargo products and solutions with an aim to improve the customer experience and increase company revenue.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Respond to queries from customers and agents in relation to the import and export of Cargo, from the point of quotation through to reservation. Provide system support to customers to enable them to self- service their requirements on our website.
- Follow up on quotes given to customers and agents to consistently look at opportunities to increase the tonnage and maximize revenue. Keep customers and/or agents notified on the status of their shipment.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates tariff fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products.
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the legal requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
- Actively be involved in suggesting new ideas and providing recommendations on the improvement of the service provided, thereby increasing revenue and ensuring Emirates success as a market leading airline.
- Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed; time tables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales. (Reservations and Ticketing Offices only).
- Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end of day sales and banking monies received. Whenever possible create a database of all potential customers and develop a personal relationship with them by giving occasional calls and informing them of new services provided, there by the customer always contacts the Agent for their travel needs. Reservations and Ticketing Offices only.
Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and Experience:
- 1+ Year Customer Service/ Call Centre.
- 10 years schooling or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a busy sales team environment.
- PC based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
- Knowledge of contact centre and airline industry procedures and methodology.
- Standard Fares and ticketing courses, Skywards and MARS reservations systems.
Salary & Benefits:
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world.
You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers.
How to apply:
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?