Qatar Airways Jobs: Administration Assistant vacancy
Qatar Airways Group is looking for Administration Assistant.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
Closing date of application: 21-11-2022
About the role of the job:
As an Administration Assistant you are responsible in Providing administration support for the smooth functioning on a daily basis, for the team.
Handling of confidential and sensitive issues involving continual inter-departmental relations.
Represents the team through correspondence, telephone and personal contact. Liaise with other departments for arranging the logistics of resources.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Perform advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative and secretarial support. Handle a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office.
- In consultation with the team generate business documentation, including presentation creation and spreadsheet preparation and distribution.
- Prepare charts and compile reports as needed and ensure that all files are complete and properly maintained.
- Perform administrative tasks based on set procedures, establish and maintain filing systems, categorize and maintain manuals, invoices, manage and co-ordinate travel needs and other source data.
- Research information and initiate assigned tasks accordingly.
- Coordinate internal and external communications.
- Respond to complaints and requests for information and assistance, interpret and explain procedures and policies pertaining to internal inquiries of staff. Attend and take notes at meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, records of Communication (documents, E-mail) to meet the requirements of the team.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for the candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience or a High School Qualification Minimum 2 years of job-related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- High level of sensitivity and professionalism.
- Self-starter, having the ability to work independently with minimal instructions. Proven ability to work under pressure to defined timescales.
- Client focused and business aware.
How to apply:
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?
- Best price Offer on Mobiles and Laptops in Ansar Gallery Qatar
- Rawabi Exclusive Offer: 1 to 99 Riyal promotion
- Drivers, pipe fitters and other positions are needed for New Project in Qatar
- Gardener vacancy in Rixos Qetaifan Island North Qatar
- Cashier job available in Rixos Qetaifan Island North Qatar