Dubai Jobs: Office Assistant vacancy at Emirates Airline
Emirates Group is looking for Office Assistant – 220002HH.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Emirates Group
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closing Date of Application: Nov 09, 2022
To provide basic administrative or general office support. This role is typically focused on the completion of standardised tasks and work routines.
- Pack, sort and distribute documents/mail items in an organised and timely manner, ensuring this is done as per agreed guidelines and pre-defined procedures, where relevant. Highlight discrepancies or exceptions to the supervisor.
- Prepare standard documents for distribution to internal and external departments as per department requirements. This includes photocopying, collating, scanning, faxing, laminating, binding etc.
- Maintain general logs or standard reports as per department requirements, forwarding for or obtaining management approval where required. Ensure information is accurate and up to date. This includes basic data entry for timekeeping, forms, applications etc.
- Maintain files as per department requirements. Ensure filing is organised and up to date, discarding or recycling outdated documents outside of the storage period.
- Ensure hardware assets are in working order (photocopier, telephones, fax etc).
- Order and maintain office stationary supplies, keeping logs of all transactions.
- Provide routine services, including typing, tracking appointments and contacting clients, as well as providing general office administration assistance. Update section staff members on various issues such as meetings, interviews, tests etc.
Experience & Qualifications:
Administration.General administration: 1+ Year
10 Years schooling or equivalent:
- Experience in an administrative or office environment.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel etc.
- Other languages besides English: Arabic for EK Engineering.
Salary & Benefits:
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package.
That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careersJoin us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world.
How to apply:
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete your application form and upload your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?