Qatar Airways Jobs: Maintenance Manager vacancy
Qatar Airways Group is looking for Maintenance Manager.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
Closing date of application: 17-11-2022
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Manages all activities related to the maintenance of buildings and non-vehicular equipment at all sites via regular visits, monitoring and inspection, management of cleaning and maintenance contractors and development of close working relationship with QR Corporate Services.
- Updates and delivers the maintenance work programme, which also covers financial and other support services necessary to facilitate delivery of best-in-class maintenance services.
- Ensures that asset life-span and replacement projections are communicated to internal stakeholders on an ongoing basis so that required and planned replacement activities materialize on schedule.
- Work with line manager, SVP and other internal stakeholders to review facilities in relation to current, forecasted business growth and long term plans to ensure facilities are compatible with achieving or exceeding company targets in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensures that resource forecasting is accurate such that effective planning for resource / skillset availability can be achieved.
- Maintain accurate engineering records to meet QACC business and regulatory requirements.
- Manages capital expenditures and special projects including the activities of external vendors and contractors.
- Ensures external stakeholders and contractors’ complete works as per requirements in order to control cost and timeline, quality and compliance.
- Ensures that work plans and the associated cost evaluation are properly prepared and that internal stakeholders are effectively supported in agreeing to department-specific equipment and maintenance plans and budget during the budgeting cycle.
- Ensures that new assets are delivered, installed and fitted into the operational environment as contractually required, with complete maintenance plans, schedule, records and budget.
- Ensures well-planned maintenance regimes for all assets are in place, which covers both preventative and corrective maintenance details, to deliver operational availability targets at optimal cost.
- Ensures approved budget plans are converted into effective and efficient maintenance work programmes.
- Performs other department duties related to his/her position as directed b the Head of the Department.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for the candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with 6 prior job-related work experience.
High School Qualification/ Vocational Qualification/ Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 7 years of job-related experience.
Experience in Flight Catering or Food Manufacturing Facility Job Specific Skills:
- Practical and technical knowledge in general maintenance, mechanical engineering, electrical and/or refrigeration systems, as well the trends and new technology.
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
How to apply:
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?