Qatar Airways Jobs: Security Manager vacancy
Qatar Airways Group is looking for Security Manager – Retail Sales.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Customer Service
Closing date of application: 13-11-2022
About the role:
Ensure that Qatar Duty Free retail Operation runs smoothly, in a cost-effective manner; conforming to all security requirements.
Make sure customers are provided with 5 Star service, thus creating a competitive advantage for QDF in travel retail products and services.
Act as a security reference point and source of expertise for others both inside and outside the organization.
Have security oversight of approximately 25,000 sqm. of travel retail space.
Key accountabilities of the job:
- Define security plan, policies and procedures to ensure QDFC compliance to regulatory measures.
- Evaluate risks in QDFC and ensure measures are defined and implemented.
- Promote security and loss prevention culture in QDFC.
- Ensure that Group security objectives and improvements are correctly planned and implemented.
- Steer QDFC to high standard of security as per current industry standards and technology.
- Develop and implement an incident response plan for all QDFC incidents.
- Identify critical company assets and defines and implement measures to protect the assets.
- Manage and develop high standard security teams outlining clear goals and expectation.
- Prepare, implement, update and ensure QDF security program is in line with the requirements of the Qatar civil aviation authority and is up to date at all times.
- Ensure there are procedures and processes that are in line with the approved security program.
- Investigate all incidents in QDFC related to external or internal theft, fake notes incidents, fraud etc.
- Support in company official stock takes and conduct unofficial spot checks on stock levels.
- Ensure that all QDFC staffs conform to all company security instructions, rules and regulations.
- Ensure the movement of QDFC stocks is monitored on a daily basis and conform to agreed process.
- Monitor that only authorized personnel have access to keys, security codes and passwords.
- Ensure proper measures are in place to protect QDFC high end brands and high value stocks.
- Ensure that regular spot checks are carried out and take immediate action if any discrepancies are found in stock transfer or company assets, assure that all staff shop conform to all company security instructions, rules & regulations.
- Manage a high degree of security with regard to stock and cash at all times
- Ensure daily reports are scrutinized and issues are escalated in a timely and accurate manner to Management.
- Attends at the monthly Security Group meetings and provide a security summary for QDFC, detailing loss, incidents and trends.
- Work closely and coordinate with all group and airport security and implement any new regulations at QDFC.
- Report aviation related incidents ASAP to airport and group security so that it can be dealt with robustly and effectively.
- Ensuring that all security incidents are logged in AQD and all substantial incidents are escalated through Group Security. Presenting and tracking such incidents at the Security Action Group.
- Ensure QDFC is compliant to all regulations and passes all government Audits.
- Have a constant review all high risk transactions to prevent fraud
- Promote security culture and awareness and ensure all mandatory security training are completed on timely manner.
- Remain alert to any breach of company security procedures, and ensure all stock and cash transactions conform to company and security standards.
- Manage and develop a high standard of security team both internal and contracted security
- perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
Qualifications and Experience:
Internal: High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 7 years of job-related experience
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 6 years of job-related experience
Qatari Nationals: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent without prior experience
How to apply:
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?