Jobs in Qatar Airways: HR Officer vacancy
Qatar Airways Group is looking for HR Officer.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Qatar Aviation Services
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Closing date of application: 10-11-2022
About the role:
We are hiring for your skills to be responsible for providing support to various departments, assist line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures in a range of Human Resources functions which include but not limited to recruitment, employee welfare and disciplinary procedures.
Operate as the primary point of contact to the Business Support department, ensuring information flow and sharing of knowledge. Provide professional human resources administration and project assistance to the HR Business Support Specialist/ Human Resources Business Partner.
Key accountabilities of the job:
- Assist in investigating and conducting disciplinary cases, prepare case reports/ case briefs and follow up with regards to agreed/ decided actions.
- Assist line management / HR with relevant findings / documentation for use in disciplinary processes.
- Ensure that each investigation is concluded within the prescribed and acceptable time limit.
- Maintain tracker and validate the end-to-end process.
- Prepare and maintain monthly and yearly HR & Management Reports, gather key information and statistical reports to keep the business informed, and assist with composing correspondence and memorandum, reports and documents.
- Participate in key HR related projects (i.e. Communication Plan, Leave Plan, HR Strategy, etc.) and conduct research on best practice in Human Resources and make appropriate recommendations.
- We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR – QAS Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Experience in multi-national organization preferably in Airline/ Travel/ Hotel industry.
- Relevant experience in handling employee grievance.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
How to apply:
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.
Are you interested in applying for this job?