Jobs in Qatar: Security Supervisor for Woqod
WOQOD Qatar is looking for Security Supervisor (Qjet).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: WOQOD, Oil & Gas Industry
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
To organize, coordinate and control the prompt and efficient implementation of the security aspects (surveillance and access) of the company’s facilities and employees in line with the statutory requirements, International standards and company’s security related policies and procedures to ensure Woqod’s facilities and assets are safeguarded.
Day to Day Activities
- Monitor and control the implementation of security surveillance and access to protect the facilities assets and employees
- Carry out security inspections to ensure that the regulations at the assigned location facilities are consistently adhered to.
- Ensure that staff are fully aware of the security locations
- Organize the control of the movement through gates and ensure that only authorized personnel are allowed to enter the Woqod facility/ location.
- Coordinate the positions of the security guards with the work activities and issue report, when necessary.
- Ensure that required PPE are provided to security personnel.
Security Policies and Procedures
- Assist Security and FireFighting Head in designing security policies and procedures by providing qualitative feedback around the security aspects at the assigned Woqod location.
- Ensure the Company Security Manual is available to all affected personnel and the policies and procedures contained therein are followed at all times.
Security Risk Management
- Continually assess and review the threat of security risk to the Woqod assets, people and information and present plans and recommendations to mitigate the risk.
- Prepare security equipment/ facility inspection and maintenance plan, supervise inspection and maintenance to ensure effective security management is in place and appropriate records are maintained.
- Investigate and review in conjunction with the Security Foreman medium or high level incidents resulting in loss to persons, property or of information occurring at Woqod’s facilities in order to determine immediate and basic cause and make recommendations to mitigate these causes in the future.
- Supervise maintenance and preparation of reports on statistical analyses of all incidents in order to identify patterns and have an archival record
- Keep all the incident investigation reports, security duty reports and logbook for appropriate records control and archiving.
Compliance and Standards
- Evaluate new and existing safety equipment to ensure accepted international and Company standards are met.
Training and Security Communication
- Prepare training plan for security personnel and follow up delivery of training through corporate training function.
- Promote safe working practices and security consciousness among security team members, project personnel and subcontractors including delivering training courses as required.
- Participate in security meetings, distributes awareness information, publish circulars and newsletters, conduct security promotions and implement incentive programs to increase general awareness on security issues.
- Train new recruits to ensure that they are aware of the security policies and procedures.
- Prepare a security plan to respond to emergencies and train staff to implement the plan and comply with all emergency response procedures.
- Coordinate with fire team /internal and external authorities for effective emergency response.
Statement and Reports
- Issue reports on security non-conformities, highlighting the danger, corrective action to be taken by department/section with target completion date.
- Prepare/ Supervise (as required) other departmental MIS statements and reports timely and accurately to meet Woqod and department requirements, policies and standards.
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment
- Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Respond to customer service calls, troubleshoot and repair as necessary. • Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Security and Firefighting Head
- Fire Supervisor
- Site HSE Specialist
- QA Specialist
- All relevant personnel across Woqod
- Security Contractors
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in any discipline followed by recognized qualification in Security
- 6-8 years’ experience of post qualification experience in a similar environment
Job Specific Skills :
- Problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the accepted Security standards
- Customer Service Orientation
- Knowledge of security equipment
- Analytical thinking
Are you interested in applying for this job?