Qatar Airways Jobs: Apply for Sales Officer
Qatar Airways is hiring Sales Officer.
If you are interested in applying for this position, read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Closing date of application: 06-10-2022
An Idea candidate should have High school Qualification / Vocational Qualification / Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) / Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience.
- Customer service experience is required.
- Experience in top segments customers relation management.
- Experienced in high and luxury goods sales is preferable.
- Business aviation background is preferable.
Job Specific Skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Computer proficiency with standard office programs.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills by developing (can do) attitude.
- Ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills to enable production of management information, campaigns analysis.
- Ability to respond to questions from manager’s clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. High degree of self-motivation and personal enthusiasm.
Key accountabilities of the job:
- Map out the potential customers and competitors by following up on each request.
- Prepare customers profiles, to deliver best possible service. To correspond with prospects and clients. To effectively sell the Executive Jets product to customers.
- To maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
- To recognize, file and alert the Department Manager of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up in cooperation with finance to ensure payment has been done prior to departure.
- To prepare professional commercial offers, contracts and presentations.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Assess and resolve enquiries, requests, needs and complaints, primarily on the telephone, but also by other electronic access channels, to ensure that the customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact, unless specialist knowledge or further investigation is required. Maintain electronic and written databases of letters and forms received, information given, services requested and complaints made, to ensure accuracy of information and efficiency when dealing with customers.
Are you interested in applying for this job?