Qatar Airways Jobs: Maintenance Officer
Qatar Airways is looking for Maintenance Officer. If you are interested in applying for this position, read the details and you will find the Application link below.
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Closing date of application: 06-10-2022
About the role
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall maintenance and organization of technical, kitchen equipment, catering machines, refrigeration systems by planning and directing an effective preventive maintenance program to ensure continuous operations. Ensure that tasks performed in the department confirm to standards as laid down by company procedures, manufacturers, and worthiness authorities.
Key accountabilities include
- Responsible to ensure all machines, equipment and refrigeration systems are well functioning and maintained.
- Perform techniques & strategies on related maintenance needs objectives.
- Adhere to occupational health policies and procedures.
- Utilization of assets in an effective way.
- Ensure all staffs are utilized in an effective manner and meet productivity standards.
- Contributes in managing budgetary targets for operational and capital budget.
- Develop and maintain a programme to improve efficiency of work accomplished.
- Evaluate company future plans and make recommendations to meet department set objectives
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for the candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience. High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience.
Job Specific Skills:
- Ability to meet and deal tactfully and courteously with fellow employees and vendors / contractors.
- Ability to maintain the spare parts inventory in oracle based systems.
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazard and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of assigned duties. Good spoken & written English
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
Are you interested in applying for this job?
- Today’s Gold Price in Qatar: 26 November 2023
- OMG Offers on Mobiles, TVs, and other electronics at Saudia Hypermarket Qatar!
- Exclusive Grocery Deals at Saudia Hypermarket Qatar
- AC Technician Required for InterContinental Hotel Qatar
- 1300 Riyal Discount on LG TV and 400 Riyal Discount on iPhone in Carrefour Qatar