Qatar Airways Jobs: Workshop Officer
Qatar Airways is looking for Workshop Officer. If you are interested in applying for this position, read the details and you will find the Application link below.
- Closing date of application: 05-10-2022
- Location: Doha, Qatar
As Workshop Officer, you will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of preventative and corrective maintenance, refurbishment, modification embodiment, equipment specification upgrades and other equipment related maintenance tasks.
Specifically, responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operational output of the Workshop through effective utilization of resources including spares and consumables in order to meet operational demand for serviceable operational equipment.
- Liaise with Workshop Supervisors to ensure safe and effective supervision of all workshop activities.
- Maintain the integrity of the original quality and manufacturer’s specification of equipment when carrying out repairs as cost effectively as possible.
- Record all maintenance and repair activities systematically in order to maintain service history files as references for maintenance and cost history for audit.
- Coordinate with section officers regarding equipment and vehicle maintenance in order to ensure that equipment and vehicles are in good order and condition.
- Liaise with Ground Support Equipment manufacturers and suppliers over technical support issues.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert advice to workshop staff in troubleshooting and best practice maintenance.
- Analyzing Safety Hazards and take necessary action to have safe working environment.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of Vocational/Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent (Type of DIploma Based on role) and 6 years of job-related experience or Bachelors Degree and 4 years of job-related experience
- Extensive experience of working as a Technician, Lead Technician and Supervisor in a workshop environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Well-developed technical fault diagnostic skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of workshop processes and procedures.
- Highly competence MS Office user, particularly Excel.
- Ability to lead teams and foster team working.
- Understanding of failure trend analysis and corrective actions.
- Previous experience of working in an airport GSE workshop environment.
Are you interested in applying for this job?
- Driver vacancy for Short-term Project in Qatar
- New Vacancy for Technician, Electrician, Plumber, Pipefitter and others in Qatar
- Auto Mechanic (Motor Transport) vacancy in Hamad International Airport Qatar
- Front Desk Agent- Oryx Hotel
- Office Assistant vacancy in Qatar Airways