“Mechanical Technician” vacancy available at Hamad Intl Airport, Qatar
Are you looking for a job in Doha? Hamad International Airport is looking for a Mechanical Technician.
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Position: Mechanical Technician
Location: Doha, Qatar
JOB ID: 136345
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
This link will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application. Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the Role
- To undertake corrective, preventive maintenance and new minor project works on all types of mechanical systems, Baggage Handling systems, potable, sewage, fire-fighting, fuel pumping systems, automatic doors, automatic drop-arm barrier systems, automatic sliding doors, cargo ALS systems, manual/automatic roller shutter, sewer grinding system, exhaust/ventilation systems etc. to minimize downtime of all systems within Doha International Airport and Hamad International Airport.
- Coordinate all site activities with the end-users and with Mechanical Supervisor
- Perform troubleshooting, monitoring and repairs of systems, plants, equipment and machinery to facilitate smooth effective and efficient operations.
- Coordinate the maintenance tasks to be done by liaising with other parties/stakeholders and departments to facilitate smooth and effective on time maintenance.
- Complete maintenance care obligations and render assistance in equipment repair as necessary to increase equipment and asset availability.
- High School qualification
- With minimum 2 years of job related experienced required
- Should have a knowledge of or be able to operate forklifts, boom-lifts and scissor lifts
- Good working knowledge on all types of pneumatic & hydraulics systems
- Basic working knowledge of Electrical systems
- Knowledge of Basic Mechanical & Electrical System Controls
- Ability to put up simple daily progress reports and incident reports
- Good Communication skill – Good verbal and written communication skills in English