Qatar Airways Jobs: Spa Therapist Vacancy is Available
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Spa Therapist?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Join us on WhatsApp for latest updates.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Customer Service
Job Id: 179497
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 23-03-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
To apply for this job you need to click here
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the role:
As Qatar Duty Free Spa Therapist, your role is to provide guests with luxury spa treatments, ensuring an exceptional level of service and memorable spa experience.
Key accountabilities include:
- Deliver a personalized experience with commercial success whilst representing the spa in a professional and hospitable way.
- Build long term relationships with the customers to maximize return customers through consistent service excellence and provide exceptional after sales service as required.
- Acknowledge, approach and establish customers’ needs by asking open ended questions. Greet guests and explain the process of the spa experience.
- Possess thorough knowledge of spa menu and products in order to assist guests by providing information and recommendations on all products and services within the spa.
- Provide a range of luxury spa treatments to the highest standards in accordance with the spa’s procedures and protocols.
- Provide bespoke recommendations and advice on skincare treatments for guests to use at home.
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of treatment rooms. Ensure adequate stock of linen and supplies in the treatment rooms.
- Reference and abide by the spa’s Operating Procedures and Policies Manual.
- Review and update guest profile forms and customize treatments to address guest needs and contraindications.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness of treatment rooms. Clean and sterilize tools and equipment. Ensure back of house areas are well organized at all times.
- Ensure products and supplies are used in proper amounts and adequately stocked.
- Monitor spa equipment and immediately notify management if there is any maintenance or repair required.
- Communicate operational needs to management, as well as any occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
Join our Facebook Group for the latest updates.
- High School Qualification with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience
- Massage diploma from a recognised school, and/or Beauty Therapy qualification
- Experience working as a massage therapist and/or skincare therapist in a luxury establishment or with a luxury skincare brand.
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of luxury service standards
- Mastery of facial and massage techniques
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Fundamental knowledge of barbering is an advantage
- Knowledge of high-tech treatment devices is an advantage
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage
Please LIKE our New Facebook Page for latest updates.
- Qatar Airways Jobs: Maintenance Assistant Agent Vacancy is Available
- Qatar Airways Jobs: Spa Therapist Vacancy is Available
- Qatar Airways Jobs: Luxury Spa Barber Vacancy is Available
- Qatar Airways Jobs: Cargo Security Agent Vacancy is Available
- Qatar Airways Jobs: Restaurant Manager Vacancy is Available