Qatar Airways Jobs: Senior Storekeeper Vacancy is Available
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Senior Storekeeper?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Job Id: 186824
Closing Date: 07-03-2023
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the role:
You will be responsible to organize and control stores/stocks in a professional manner ensuring prompt, efficient and quality service to the concerned units, including but not limited to ordering, receiving, storing, issuing and securing of maintenance items as per the department requirements and in line with company policy.
- Receives all incoming shipments, verifies and inspects for conformity to appropriate purchase orders, specification and validity.
- Labeling of items for storage as required, prepares receiving reports and requisitions.
- Storing the items in prescribed bins, racks, shelves etc.
- Issue materials from stock following the issuance methods (FIFO).
- Prepares/creates forms/records and obtains necessary acknowledgment for stocks issued.
- Notifies and delivers received items to concerned team members.
- Maintain records of stocks received and issued, raise request for purchase when supplies reach safety stock levels.
- Prepares purchase requisitions to maintain adequate inventory of materials/supplies and initiates special orders for materials and parts for special projects.
- Generates re-order of inventory supplies and materials via Oracle based inventory management system
- Process the return of rejected materials to vendors.
- Prepare monthly recharge statements for material consumed.
- Conducts monthly physical stock taking and cycle count of stores as per schedule.
- Maintains the stock area and other work area in stores in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensures the safety and security of equipment/supplies kept in store areas through due diligence.
- Coordinate and ensure disposal of the materials identified to be scrapped or junked in line with SOP.
- Coordinates with accounts / internal audit and participate in annual physical inventory verification process.
- Ensure all actions stated in the responsibilities are always within the boundaries of SOP (including finance policy governing handling of inventory stores)
- Actively participates in the periodic cycle count of the CS Stores and ensure NIL discrepancies.
Qualifications and Experience:
Without a Degree:
High School Qualification with minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
With a degree:
Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent with minimum 2 years of job-related experience.
Job Specific Skills:
- Proven knowledge of standards and practices used in receiving, storing and issuance of materials supplies and equipment used in construction and maintenance works
- Skills in making mathematical computations with speed and accuracy
- Hands on experience or Knowledge of Inventory Management System ideally in Oracle
- Excellent command of English language written and spoken.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of diver communities/ nationalities
- Valid Qatari or a transferable driving license