Etihad Airways Jobs in Bangladesh: Airport Manager vacancy
Are you looking for a job at Ethihad as an Airport Manager?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Location: Dhaka, BD
Category: Customer Relationship
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the job website page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Them.
After that, you may log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.
- Direct and oversee all passenger and aircraft handling operations on a management and shift basis, ensuring adherence to all arrival/departure checklists, brand requirements, company policy/procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Actively participate in the daily operation, working shifts including weekends and/or public holidays, where required, to deliver the local operation
- Responsible for the effective management of safety and security outcomes through safety and security promotion, hazard identification and risk assessment, safety, security and compliance monitoring and reporting
- Ensure all flight editing and special guest requirements are met, including but not limited to assessment, planning and coordination of VIP/MAAS, PRM and special category guests
- Deliver, maintain and rehearse station emergency response plan, disruption planning, diversion/delay handling and business continuity plans
- Accountable for on time performance including management, mitigation, accurate reporting and follow-up of delays
- Accountable for airport ancillary sales performance, promotion, coordination and process compliance monitoring
- Accountable for promotion, delivery, monitoring and reporting on customer service-related standards, including performance against associated KPIs
- Perform the role of Local Security Contact Officer
Education & Experience
- Degree level education desirable (A-level or baccalaureate equivalent) or relevant industry experience, with demonstrable knowledge of leadership, project management and business solutions skills. Previous exposure to highly pressured and multicultural environment in a management/supervisory role within a shift environment required. Previous regional or international exposure highly advantageous
- Minimum 7-9 years relevant experience in a leadership or senior management capacity with exposure to global business best practice. Proven ability to lead and drive results and communicate internally and externally on a large scale across multiple channels