Jobs in Qatar: Payroll Assistant vacancy at Woqod
WOQOD Qatar is looking for Payroll Assistant.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: WOQOD, Oil & Gas Industry
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Control and monitor payroll accounting operations to ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time in accordance with the payroll standard and procedures.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Perform payroll accounting and maintain payroll files for the company employees.
- Assist in payroll calculations, changes, deductions, and withholdings.
- Address payroll inquiries from employees in a timely manner.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Prepares pay by verifying time records; calculation and bank transfers.
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Process End of Service Benefits for all leaving employees as per HR policy and Qatar Labour Law.
Reconciliation and Control
- Enhances, documents, and implements controls around payroll accounting. Create, monitor and control staff payroll accounts to ensure accurate payroll reporting continues.
- Validates the payroll discrepancies and do the initiate corrective actions.
- Establishes and oversees controls around payroll accounting, document retention, and development of payroll reports.
- Establish integrity checks to ensure payroll accounting across systems is complete and accurate.
- Increase involvement in the determination of payroll needs including increased partnership with Human Resources and other Business Partners to simplify existing payroll process with focus on business needs.
- Provide assistance to Human Resources and General Accounting team for payroll and proper recording of transactions.
- Motivate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement departmental policies, systems and procedure so that all relevant procedural/legislative/statutory requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
- Ensure compliance to all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity to guarantee employee safety, compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
Statement and Reports
- Provide inputs in the preparation of timely and accurate departmental statements and reports to business coordination unit to meet Woqod and department requirements, policies and standards.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resources
- All Departments Section as applicable
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or any related field
- 1-2 years’ experience working in payroll processing
Job Specific Skills :
- Directly reporting to Payroll Accounting Supervisor
- Data entry skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and meet deadlines
- Preferably, experience in Oracle Payroll software
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal Detail-oriented and organize.
Are you interested in applying for this job?