Food Server Required for Qatar Duty Free
New job opportunity for Food Server in Qatar Duty Free Company is currently available. Please review the details provided below.
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Category: Customer Service
- Job Id: 194377
- Closing Date: 03-12-2023
This position is based in Doha, Qatar working for Qatar Duty Free – world’s award winning best airport.
Food Servers are Responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner. Food Servers are responsible for taking guest order and serving food and beverages to guests table.
- Prepare table by laying lines, crockery, cutlery, etc. Escort guests to their tables when required, serve food and/or beverages to guests.
- Obtain food from the kitchen, serve food and beverages and remove items such as cutlery, etc. not required for the meal.
- Remove crockery, etc. on completion of a course, receive any complaints from the guests and relay the message to the Food and Beverage Supervisor.
- Check the table during the meal, empty ashtrays, refill water as necessary and replenish any additional requirements of the guests.
- Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Complete closing side-work duties.
- Perform basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by the Supervisor.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Comply with health and safety policies and procedures.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods, when required. Inform guests on daily specials, if any. Answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Stock service areas with supplies as required and requested. Correctly wipe cutleries and glassware.
- Serve food to guests in buffet service when required.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
A successful candidate should have below qualification:
- Experience working at well known restaurants or hotel chains.
- Provide excellent customer service at the Outlet
- Communicate with customers and team efficiently and professionally.
- Understand and can communicate products and services available at the airport.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a busy environment and able to work under pressure. Read and write English fluently.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So, whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.