Rixos Beach Club jobs in Qatar: “Electrician” needed
Are you looking for a job in Doha? RIXOS BEACH CLUB QETAIFAN ISLAND is looking for an Electrician.
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Engineering & Maintenance
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested then click the link below
This link will redirect you to a page for the application.
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening in 2023, Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Icon Tower is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
This position is responsible for installing, maintaining and repair of all electrical wiring systems and fixtures.
- Able to install, maintain and repair electrical wiring systems, fixtures, ride attractions, and equipment as per international standards
- Able to diagnose faults and repair rides attractions, repair motor control circuits and motor equipment, single-phase and three-phase circuits
- Able to fault find and repair fire detection networks, hardware, and software (including fire panel basic programming, sprinkler system electrical components)
- Able to fault-find and repair electrical food service equipment
- Identify maintenance risks on equipment
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Results and service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- A team player & builder
- A motivator & self-starter
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times