Jobs in Qatar Airways: “Auto Mechanic” vacancy available
Are you looking for a job in Doha? Hamad International Airport is looking for an Auto Mechanic.
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Position: Auto Mechanic
Location: Hamad International Airport, Doha, Qatar
JOB ID: 177921
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Closing Date: 20-09-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
This link will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application. Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the Role
As An Auto Mechanic, You Will Be Responsible For Helping Us Achieve This Ambition Through:
- Perform A Full Range Of Inspections, Diagnosis, Maintenance And Repair Procedures On All Types Of Vehicles And Equipment In Order To Provide A Safe, Reliable And Cost Effective Fleet To End-Users.
- Performs Maintenance Of Vehicles And Equipment Whilst Ensuring Highest Quality Standards.
- Identifies Faults/Defects And Performs Repair To: Engines, Transmissions, Brakes, Electrical, Hydraulics, Air Conditioning, And Other Components Included Into Systems Equipment And Vehicles.
- Practice Good and Safe House Keeping, Tool Control and Workshop Safety at All Times. Completes All Other Tasks Assigned By Supervisor In A Timely Manner.
- Capable Of Inspecting, Repairing, Modifying, Overhauling and Corrosion Control to the Fleet Vehicles and Equipment.
- High school graduation.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Must be proficient in use of technical manuals, wiring diagrams or schematics used to diagnosis faults or referencing servicing information.
- Proficient in two or more of the following disciplines: petrol/diesel engines overhaul, automatic/manual transmissions, drive train component overhaul, hydraulics, automotive electrical, automotive air-conditioning, welding and repair of other drive train components.
- This position must demonstrate capacity to technical data and document maintenance actions electronically.
- Capable of identifying types of hand tools, shop equipment, consumables and other industry related materials.
- Read, write, speak and understand the English Language Knowledge of oral communication in Arabic is an advantage.