Waldorf Astoria Hotel is hiring: “Bell Attendant”
Are you looking for a job in Doha? Hotel Waldorf Astoria is looking for a Bell Attendant.
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Hotel Waldorf Astoria
Position: Bell Attendant
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Bell Attendant
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: HOT09TBU
If you are interested then click the link below
This link will redirect you to a page for the application.
Your experience and skills:
Bell Attendants serving Hilton Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Commitment to respond to Guest requests and deliver high levels of service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience as a Bell person
- Previous experience working within a hotel
What you will be doing:
As a Bell Attendant, you will be responsible for transferring and storing guest luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations
- Retrieve and transport guest luggage
- Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines
- Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment
A Bell Attendant is responsible for transferring and storing guest luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.