Hamad Intl Airport Jobs: “Mechanical Engineer” needed
Are you looking for a job in Doha? Hamad International Airport is looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Position: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Doha, Qatar
JOB ID: 2300006O
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
This link will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application. Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the Role
- You will be responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of the Mechanical system including pumps, fire pumps, Baggage handling systems, passenger loading bridges, waste water systems, gate barriers, motorized doors, water features, treated sewage effluent, irrigation systems, district cooling, steam system and associated systems.
- You will coordinate and supervise the Mechanical staff and contractors in performing maintenance, inspection and repairs of all the above-mentioned systems to meet the stipulated KPIs and system availability as well as to ensure compliance with Kahramaa regulation, international standards and best industry practices.
- You will take charge of all improvement and project works related to mechanical systems to ensure seamless integration to existing network.
- You will plan, organize and provide system engineering support and supervision for the operation, maintenance, modification, trouble-shooting and repair of the mechanical systems.
- You will manage, monitor and improve FM contractors’ maintenance delivery while ensuring compliance with best mechanical industry practices, local and international standards.
- You will prepare, coordinate and assist in the preparation of Budgets, special reports, presentation, approval processes, technical specification, facilities management contract documents, tender documents, operation and maintenance manuals, maintenance SOPs in alignment with Asset Management System.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Experience in a mechanical engineering role, covering operations and maintenance of all mechanical systems.
- Trouble shooting of all mechanical systems.