Qatar Airways Jobs: Graphic Design Officer Vacancy is Available
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Graphic Design Officer?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Job Id: 186823
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 07-03-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the role:
As a Graphic Design Officer , you will be responsible to develop good quality design / layout formatting for presentations, manuals, and documents and alike. You will check and proof for errors and make necessary corrections to artwork by using desktop publishing software and equipment to design, layout and produce camera ready copies. Monitor visual representations of work in progress and for instructions for the Line Manager and peers throughout the process, making modifications to align with QR standards.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- To develop design, design elements and layout formats
- To enter text or images into graphic design applications and select appropriate size, style, type and prepare professional material for commercial of official purposes
- To position text and art elements from a variety of databases in a visually appealing way in order to design print or web pages
- Edit photographs or artwork to ensure that images created are as realistic as possible ensuing high quality
- Ensure that all relevant changes are agreed upon prior to updating material
- Support departmental colleagues in formatting, printing and preparation of documents
- Provide desktop publishing and general digital artwork support to the Line Manager
- Relevant College or University qualification to minimum Bachelor’s level, preferred Degree in Graphic Design software i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator
- Minimum 4 years of job related experience
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe
- Ability to manage own time schedule and deliverables
- Portfolio or sample of work is required