Qatar Airways Jobs: Technical Officer – Electrical Vacancy is Available
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Technical Officer – Electrical?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Hamad International Airport, Doha, Qatar
Job Id: 220000OO
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 18-02-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the role:
As Technical Officer – Electrical, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Lead, assign and supervise a team of Electrical supervisors (both in house and contractors) performing the daily activities such as preventative maintenance audits and improvement works.
- Responsible to raise through Oracle requisitions for spares and services as and when required within the approved budget.
- Support in development of technical scope of work and specifications by evaluating the workplace and the service required for in house electrical engineering related projects in coordination with the Electrical Engineer for Line Manager.
- To prepare and review electrical work methods in coordination with maintenance contractors and Permit To Work team (PTW), to ensure safe and efficient work execution as per standards.
- Reviewing spare part usage and ensuring the required quantities available with maintenance contractors to have uninterrupted services.
- To keep updated technical information of electrical assets and monitoring the asset performance on regular basis using Asset Management System systems.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Without a Degree:
- High School Qualification/Vocational Qualification/Diploma or Equivalent (type of Diploma based on role) with a minimum 4 years of work-related experience
With a Degree:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 3 years of work-related experience
- Detailed technical and theoretical knowledge on reading and interpreting electrical engineering design and As-built drawings, specifications, design codes and standards
- Experience in complex electrical installations
- Experience in project management
- Ability to plan, manage, train and supervise a team of multinational electrical supervisors, technicians and other stakeholders
- Excellent oral/written communication skills in English and at all levels
- Professional knowledge and experience on the use of Microsoft office software
- Ability to work on shift duty and over weekends
- Ability to share openly technical knowledge with subordinates
- Explore Location