Bank Jobs in Qatar: Cards Acquiring Officer Doha Bank
Are you looking for a job at Doha Bank as a Cards Acquiring Officer?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Doha Bank
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Private Banking
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
The incumbent will ensure effective execution of direct sales efforts through client acquisition/management as per the SLAs and will be responsible for achieving the financial targets assigned by the reporting authorities.
The incumbent will execute the relationship management, and business growth efforts through initiating contacts / networking with merchants. The job holder will update on local market trends and will contribute towards the completion of specific assignments in close coordination with the reporting authorities, ensuring that quality service, close monitoring and accurate update to the clients in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Capitalize on Merchants Acquiring sales efforts based on the merchant profiles/needs, in close coordination with the respective internal stakeholders.
- Promptly solve / route complex merchants’ feedback/complaints / disputes/ other actionable data to the relevant internal/external stakeholders for timey resolution and in maximizing satisfaction.
- Ensure delivery of consistent customer service experience / service delivery to the assigned merchants, within the parameters set by the Bank.
- Provide necessary support in surveys and customer/prospect visits / other viable means to ascertain needs on value proposition, requirements, and gaps in the respective market segment in terms of the product assigned.
- Engage in continuous monitoring /identification / analysis / reporting of competitive insights for leveraging the sales channel opportunities/ business enhancement efforts.
- Prepare data for MIS reports, business reviews and market analysis purposes.
- Achieve sales targets pertaining to Merchants Acquiring, ensuring all performance standards are met, in terms of the business targets, controls, compliance, and quality standards.
- Contribute towards process streamlining / improvement, and quality enhancement initiatives across the section, to enhance service delivery and experience.
- Assist in the implementation of efficient client retention / anti-attrition strategies, in support of the sales efforts targeted at merchant client segment.
- University graduate with a degree in Business Administration with specialization in Banking and Finance, and/or Sales and Marketing from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree in Management any other related discipline will be an added advantage.
- 05-08 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Experience in business development in POS Merchant Acquiring.