Jobs in Dubai: Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites hiring Finance Cashier
Are you looking for a job in Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites in Dubai as a Finance Cashier?
Here is an excellent opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category: Finance, Controlling, Audit, Accounting & Business Analysis
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested click the link below
Finance Cashier: As a Cashier, you will be responsible for providing excellent guest service and maintain overall efficiency of set standards for the Finance function and being accountable for the hotel’s performance.
- When settling a guest check/billing in Fidelio by cash, the check/guest folio should be presented and our outlet/Front Office colleagues are responsible for ensuring the correct amount of money is received.
- With cash payments, it is likely that change will be returned to our guests; therefore, a house bank should be issued to provide change. The house bank should be maintained at full value at all times and the responsibility of the Outlet Manager/ Front Office Manager.
- At the end of each shift, each outlet/Front Office Cashier should place the cash sales for the shift in a remittance funds envelope. The front of the envelope should give a clear breakdown of the money being remitted and all envelopes should be deposited into the Cash drop safe located next to Security Office on Ground floor
- To comply with all hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the handbook and to be aware of company disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- To give full co-operation to any colleague requiring assistance in a prompt caring and helpful manner. To be flexible in assisting in other areas of the Hotel in response to the business and customer needs
- Is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in 5* hotel.
- Experience in the GCC and/or Middle East Region is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Be committed to exceeding guest expectations