Qatar Airways Jobs: Heavy Duty Driver vacancy
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Heavy Duty Driver?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Category Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id: 177373
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 25-01-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
About the role:
As a Heavy-Duty Driver Provide assistance for Customs’ clearance and transportations of air shipments with use of heavy-duty vehicle to ensure smooth and efficient operation.
To purchase and deliver all Ad hoc food and non-food orders from various local outlets to QACC safety and with respect to Food Safe regulations.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Provides assistance to cargo team necessary for clearance of air shipments.
- Transports consignments from Cargo to In-flight Catering facility.
- Operates a Heavy-Duty vehicle with full adherence to road safety requirements.
- Performs primary daily safety checks to ensure roadworthiness of vehicles.
- Purchases all Ad hoc food and non-food orders from various local outlets on cash basis to ensure cost efficient and timely procurement.
- Transports purchases with respect to all relevant food safety requirements.
- Carries our primary checks on quality, quantities, expiry dates of the purchases to ensure all relevant requirements are fulfilled.
- Sources the requested products as per specifications throughout different outlets to fulfil the orders as per specifications received from Purchasing Agents.
- Receives and accounts for cash necessary for cash purchases.
- Preform other department duties related to his/her position as directed b the Head of the Department.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for the candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with No experience.
High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good Driving skills.
- Clean driver’s license.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Effective coordination skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of local routes in Doha and surrounding areas.
- Knowledge of Arabic language.
- Familiarity with Customs procedures.
- Basic understanding of Food Safe Requirements.
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.