Hotel Jobs in Qatar: Doorman vacancy at Rixos Gulf Hotel
Are you looking for a job at Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha as a Doorman?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha
Location: Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Accor page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Accor.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.
About the role:
- Achieve the highest Guest Satisfaction measured by TRUST YOU platform.
- Be smart, well groomed,friendly and cheerful whilst exhibiting the highest standards of Rixos hospitality all the times.
- Check Hotel situation, occupancy, functions, groups, VIPs.
- Show fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments
- Be aware of the daily activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities.
- Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage the team; advocate sound financial/business decision-making; demonstrate honesty/integrity; always lead by example.
- Build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Ensure the services are up to the required standard.
- Always open the hotel doors to all guests, arriving and departing by extending friendly and warm welcome with gratitude
- Ensure prompt and efficient handling of all guest luggage and the luggage store while adhering to safety and security protocols.
- Assure every luggage is covered with a baggage claim tag.
- Organize, manage and supervise the delivery and retrieval of luggage while managing speedy and efficient parking of cars especially, during large events.
- Parking of guests and visitors vehicles in the designated hotel parking area.
- Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up.
- Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the Concierge desk.
- Be aware of the hotel accident Prevention Policies.
- Be responsible for the efficient, clean, safe and hygienic maintenance of the Concierge Desk area.
- Provide friendly and courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time
- At the end of the shift to ensure a complete handover to ensure a smooth running of the operations.
- Invest time in knowing and understanding Guest in house to maximize the quality of their stay.
- Excellent knowledge of the hotel emergency, fire and safety procedures.
- Attend training schedules as per schedule.
- Control the traffic ensuring that there are no vehicles blocking the hotel entrance.
- Hoist and lower the flags according to the hotel procedures.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned to them from time to time as directed by their Supervisor or Manager.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Responsibilities of the job:
Must be thoroughly familiar with all Rixos corporate and local Operational Standards and ensure they are followed. Must assist all the guests in a professional, friendly and caring manner in accordance to our hotel standards thus, enabling us to lead the market and to be recognized as number ONE luxury, yet trendy, charming lifestyle business and leisure (BLEISURE) destination.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role in a 5 star hotel.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.
What we are looking for:
- Trust experience would be advantageous
- A driven problem solver with a creative approach to delivering the ultimate 5-star guest experience
- Someone with a genuine personable service style that always exceeds guests’ expectations
- Someone with strong hotel operation experience would be ideal
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work a flexible
What is in it for you:
- National and International Opportunities in ACCOR group.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family.
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Career development opportunists with national and international promotion opportunities.