Qatar Airways Jobs: Corporate Security Supervisor vacancy
Are you looking for a job in Qatar Airways as a Corporate Security Supervisor?
Here is the good opportunity for you.
In this article we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Job Id: 168184
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 18-01-2023
About the role:
As a Corporate Security Supervisor, you will be responsible to ensure the Security Service Providers are delivering the services required through the contract by regular patrols to QR accommodation and commercial buildings across Qatar.
Inspect the physical and electronic security systems at QR accommodation and commercial buildings, respond to security incidents, and issue as they arise.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Conduct Risk Assessments on new QR Group Facilities across Qatar.
- Coordinate between Group Security and internal and external stakeholders, matters relating to QR Group Facilities. Coordinate the mobilization of the Service Provider to QR group Facilities.
- Escalate matters regarding staff complaints and changes in security arrangements to Senior Lead Security Officer for further action
- Assist in responding to Security and Safety occurrences and incidents affecting QR Group facilities and its occupants.
- Coordinate between QR Security and government authorities regarding ongoing investigation related to staff accommodation.
- Liaise and coordinate with authorities about matters relating to reporting incidents/damages.
- Work closely with CCTV operators to provide required information regarding ongoing investigations.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by Security Management.
- Monitor and report on third party security providers to ensure the requirements of QR are achieved.
- Conduct alcohol check and carry out right of search policy as authorized.
- Work with Facilities Management and Housing Team monitoring day to day activities around accommodation and commercial buildings.
- Respond to occurrences and incidents affecting QR buildings and occupants.
- Conduct ongoing inspections of all QR accommodation and commercial buildings across Qatar.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
An ideal Candidate must meet below Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification.
- College degree highly desirable.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Aviation Security Awareness.
- CCTV basic knowledge.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Qatari Driver License or can successfully obtain within 60 days.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to deal with government authorities.
- Knowledge of investigation processes.
- Command of English language Speaking
- Arabic will be an advantage
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.