IKEA QATAR Jobs: Marketing Manager vacancy
Are you looking for a job in IKEA QATAR as a Marketing Manager?
Here is the good opportunity for you.
Don’t worry, now you are connected with us and you will get to know how to apply for jobs in IKEA QATAR.
In this article we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
So, if you are interested to apply, please read this article till the end.
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Marketing Manager | IKEA | QATAR
Job Requisition ID: 146410
Job Type: Full time
About the role:
Support the store’s commercial objectives (Vitality Calendar) through the effective planning and implementation of specific marketing initiatives within the store’s primary marketing area (PMA) in coordination with the Marketing team – SO, as well as developing and implementing any Local marketing activities in support to drive footfall and repeat visitation to the store.
Key responsibilities of the job:
IKEA Store assignment:
- Coordinate and liaise with the Marketing team in Service Office for supporting national marketing initiatives (e.g.: Seasonal Launches, promotions on local web pages, soft toy campaign and other offline initiatives) for driving traffic and supporting the Vitality calendar.
- Optimize sales by executing any local marketing initiatives to drive traffic
- Support, create and contribute the vitality calendar by coordinating with the Marketing team – SO to execute details of national marketing initiatives.
- Partner with other store management team and organize general meetings, activities linked to the launch of business plans, seasonal parties and other events.
- Obtain relevant product and service information from the various departments and communicate it to the store’s co-workers, allowing them to communicate to our customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop, identify, utilize and update communication channels for delivering key messages (i.e. Intranet, monthly store newsletter, etc.).
- Manage local CSR initiatives and support the development and implementation of local sustainability and corporate social responsibility plans and activities for your store and within your local community.
- Act as the local market ‘specialist’ understanding customers by utilising key data sources, including Brand Capital, ICSS, and IKEA FAMILY, sharing this information to assist with store decision making and recommendations.
- Coordinate with the Research function in SO as well as managing any local driven research.
- Prepare post-campaign reports for local market campaigns, drawing conclusions and providing future recommendations.
- Undertake any additional activities as directed by the Local Store Manager.
- Responsible to perform Duty Manager tasks on weekends as per the schedule provided (morning or evening).
- Able to work on weekends.
IKEA FAMILY assignment:
- Responsible of the IKEA FAMILY program as a marketing activity as well as a commercial activity.
- Work closely with other store functions (e.g.: commercial team) to ensure we communicate the IKEA FAMILY strategy, concept and benefits and that all IKEA FAMILY offers are available and visible throughout the store, presented & communicated in the best possible way:
- Offers on Products
- IKEA FAMILY shop is in shape as new at all time.
- Offers on Services
- Offers on IFB
- Inspirational activities, such as seminars
- Work with other store functions and IKEA FAMILY country manager to plan and implement local commercial activities and seminars, to drive customer traffic to the store and to ensure the vitality of the program.
- Ensuring internal awareness in store and the impact of the IKEA FAMILY membership has on our long-term growth and profitability.
- Ensuring that the IKEA FAMILY offers from external partners are communicated as additional benefits to our members.
- Work with IKEA FAMILY country manager to effectively use the IKEA FAMILY membership data for local initiatives.
- Always look at the store through the eyes of our customers finding ways to drive membership recruitment and inspire our co-workers to do the same.
- Develop local/store additional offers based on the local market needs.
- Achieve the agreed goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Strategic Planning and Analytical Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Good Business acumen.
- Demonstrate service minded and customer-oriented attitude.
- Experience of setting and implementing action plans, budgets and following up on goals.
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with different target groups (co-workers, store’s management team) resulting in the establishment of strong communication networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage a receiver by creating a passion for your plans.
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a larger team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree (Masters Preferred)
- 8-9 years’ experience in retail Marketing.
- Must have worked in IKEA before.
- Proven ability to achieve goals.
- Thinking and Analytical Skills.
- Business Acumen
- Leadership Skills and Strategic Thinking
- Good communication skills
- Excellent relationship skills
To apply for this job you need to click here.
It will redirect you to the IKEA QATAR page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of IKEA QATAR.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.
- Today’s Gold Price in Qatar: 26 November 2023
- OMG Offers on Mobiles, TVs, and other electronics at Saudia Hypermarket Qatar!
- Exclusive Grocery Deals at Saudia Hypermarket Qatar
- AC Technician Required for InterContinental Hotel Qatar
- 1300 Riyal Discount on LG TV and 400 Riyal Discount on iPhone in Carrefour Qatar