Jobs in Qatar Airways: Welder vacancy available
Qatar Airways Group is looking for Welder.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Hamad International Airport – Doha, Qatar
Closing date of application: 30-10-2022
About the role:
As Welder, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Deliver detailed and professional metallic works, not limited to welding works, and structural works to meet the Stakeholder requirements and expectations and in accordance to standard operating procedures, specification and standards best practices in order to accomplish high standard of work.
- Experience in setting and operating ARC, MIG, TIG and Gas welding operations to ensure materials are securely joined and structurally secure.
- Read and understand technical drawings, conduct site inspection to confirm accuracy of the drawing for the successful delivery of the project.
- Operate complex steel bending and cutting machinery to delivery the project within the agreed design and accuracy, meeting risk assessments and safety procedures ensuring timelines are met to the highest quality workmanship.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent with no prior job-related work experience
- Minimum 1+ years of job related experience
- Experience in sheet metal cutting, bending and fabrication
- Manufacture of steel structures, devices and equipment
- Experience in drilling holes, tapping thread and determining fixing methods, all related to steel.
How to apply:
Are you interested in applying for this job?