Qatar Airways Jobs: Spa Therapist vacancy available
Qatar Airways is looking for Spa Therapist. If you are interested in applying for this position, read the details and you will find the Application link below.
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Closing date of application: 12-10-2022
About the role
As Qatar Duty Free Spa Therapist To provide guests with luxury spa treatments, ensuring an exceptional level of service and memorable spa experience.
Key accountabilities include
- Deliver a personalized experience with commercial success whilst representing the spa in a professional and hospitable way.
- Build long term relationships with the customers to maximize return customers through consistent service excellence and provide exceptional after sales service as required.
- Acknowledge, approach and establish customers’ needs by asking open ended questions. Greet guests and explain the process of the spa experience.
- Possess thorough knowledge of spa menu and products in order to assist guests by providing information and recommendations on all products and services within the spa.
- Provide a range of luxury spa treatments to the highest standards in accordance with the spa’s procedures and protocols.
- Provide bespoke recommendations and advice on skincare treatments for guests to use at home.
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of treatment rooms. Ensure adequate stock of linen and supplies in the treatment rooms.
- Reference and abide by the spa’s Operating Procedures and Policies Manual.
- Review and update guest profile forms and customize treatments to address guest needs and contraindications.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness of treatment rooms. Clean and sterilize tools and equipment. Ensure back of house areas are well organized at all times.
- Ensure products and supplies are used in proper amounts and adequately stocked.
- Monitor spa equipment and immediately notify management if there is any maintenance or repair required.
- Communicate operational needs to management, as well as any occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
High School Qualification with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience OR Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience OR Qatari Nationals:
- Massage diploma from a recognised school, and/or
- Beauty Therapy qualification, and/or barber qualification.
- Experience working as a massage therapist, skincare therapist and/or barber in a luxury establishment or with a luxury skincare brand.
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of luxury service standards
- Mastery of facial and massage techniques
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Fundamental knowledge of barbering is an advantage
- Knowledge of high-tech treatment devices is an advantage
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage
Are you interested in applying for this job?