Vodafone Qatar Jobs: Apply for Sales Senior Manager
Are you looking for job in Vodafone Qatar?
Don’t worry now you are connected with gulftrick.com where you will get all the Vodafone Qatar’s jobs updates
So, if you are ready to apply for Vodafone Qatar jobs, please read this article till the end.
Here you will get full of the information for Vodafone Qatar vacancies including job location, interview date, job description, required skills, and required document to apply for this position.
Career Level: Management
Contract Type: Full Time
Location: Doha, Qatar
- Manage leads and acquire new enterprise client accounts with the capability to generate your own leads in the market.
- Delivers on weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales commitments. Manage a portfolio of Enterprise clients as per industry segments. Develop and maintain client relationships according to Vodafone sales guidelines.
- Responsible of managing relations between business entities and customers including decisive planning and sales negotiations.
- Develops and maintains robust sale pipeline to deliver results via Salesforce.com CRM system and Identify opportunities to up-sell, organize and lead account reviews. And ensure the funnel is kept up to date at all times on Salesforce.com and CRM systems.
- Develop and maintain account plans to establish forecasts and anticipated revenue streams.
- Provide solutions from the Vodafone product range that fit the client’s requirements.
- Set yearly forecast numbers and figures related to number of new connections and ARPU increase.
- Work with entire sales team on large strategic accounts.
- Close deals that are profitable and high value to Vodafone Qatar to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets of respective department.
- Ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior is aligned to the Company’s values. And ensure to build personal relationships and trust with the accounts’ points of contacts.
- Act as an Enterprise customer advocate to influence proposition related to acquisitions and client base growth.
- Provide feedback on market trends/competitor activity relevant to Vodafone’s sales and marketing management.
- Collaborate with wider sales team to ensure alignment of the sales activity across the Business segment.
- Performs related tasks consistent with skills and abilities and general responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Sciences & Marketing or relevant
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience with an understanding and execution of Customer Relationship and Selling.
- B2B sales or/and account management experience for at least 6 years.
- Technical background in IT and network solutions
- Customer Commitment – Customer champion and manages the processes and organization towards exceeding customer expectations.
- Negotiates / gains commitment: Understands effective negotiation techniques & seeks to apply them in most situations.
- Customer Oriented approach- an alert to customer buying signals & identifies closing opportunities.
- Experience in the GCC Market
- Fluent English essential, fluent Arabic is a preference Target orientated.
Education required: Bachelor degree (business, IT, Telecom)
Note: you will be required to attach your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?
It will redirect you to the Vodafone Qatar careers page where you will be able to apply directly.
More jobs in Qatar