Vodafone Qatar is hiring Cyber Security & Privacy Analyst
If you are ready to apply for Vodafone Qatar jobs, please read this article till the end.
Here you will get full of the information for Vodafone Qatar vacancy for Cyber Security & Privacy Analyst
Job location, interview date, job description, required skills, and required document to apply for Qatar airport jobs also available here.
Career Level: Entry Level
Contract Type: Full Time
Location: Doha, Qatar
Would you like the opportunity to be part of a well reputed global brand? We have fantastic opportunities in our stores across Doha for visionary and creative leaders that are willing to exceed all customer expectations.
- Continuously looks for ways to enhance company network security and protect its sensitive information
- Security Operations: Monitor security system logs, intrusion prevention logs, and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity.
- Monitor network traffic for security incidents and events and Investigate incidents and respond to events in real time. Write detailed incident response reports and submit to respective management in time effective manners.
- Develop and promote best practices for information security. Conformance Checking and Manage Cyber Security Awareness activities.
- Ensure Key Risk Indicators are gathered and reported upon, on an on-going basis. Make sure IT Systems are following the organization policies, industry policies, and system security standards
- Ensure Audit/Vulnerability analysis findings are reviewed, prioritized, implemented by the owner and successfully closed in time effective manners.
- Performs related tasks consistent with skills and abilities and general responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Information & Security or equivalent
- Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certifications will be added advantage
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience of investigating IT system security incidents
- 2 to 4 years of progressive experience in computing and information security.
- In-depth knowledge of auditing and analysing compliance levels especially related to baseline security controls (e.g., access controls, logging).
- Knowledge and good understanding to maintain up to date security assessment dashboard and timely reporting to management.
- Knowledge of Unix, Windows, Cisco Network systems etc.
- Timely and competent handling of security incidents, and security analysis work
- Timely and consistent management of conformance checking
- Expertise in cybersecurity management & Analysis, Baseline security controls
Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering.
Note: you will be required to attach your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?
More jobs in Qatar