Qatar Airways Jobs: Driver / Messenger / Ground Services
Qatar Airways group is offering opportunity to join Driver / Messenger / Ground Services, to be based in Doha, Qatar.
Application Closing Date: 27 September 2022
About the Role
Represent Qatar Airways as the official chauffer at local government offices, ministries, airlines and embassies.
Deliver and receive various department related documents as well as carry out all tasks in accordance with the department need and situational requirements without error and within set timeframes.
Coordinating and monitoring/updating documents as necessary with other departments.
Key accountabilities include:
- Safely transport colleagues or documents/packages to various locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections. Maintain daily-running charts accurately to have reliable records of mileage done by vehicle.
- Servicing refreshments to Managers/Visitors (meetings).
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the equipment, including Safety Regulations set down by the government. Follow all Qatar Airways Operational Procedures and Standards.
- Maintain service and appearance of the vehicle in a good condition to acceptable Standards so delivery timetables are met. Report promptly if any repairs/maintenance checks required.
- Assist in the follow delivery/pickup instructions and cater to departmental needs as required.
- Support the Department in maintaining personal files by updating, classifying and completing documentation, Departmental Database, within 24 hours from receipt.
- Ensure all training materials are ordered, received and made available at appropriate time for crew training.
High school graduation
- Up to 2 years
- Worked as an Office/Database Administrator for at least 2 years.
Job Specific Skills:
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Possess a driving license.
- Assist the departmental needs by demonstrating excellent organizational and administrative capabilities.
- Ability to process and work with confidential information, self-manage assignments. Preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing and presenting reports and schedules.
- Ability to manage tasks effectively and meet firm deadlines
Are you interested in applying for this job?