Qatar Airways Jobs: Maintenance Assistant vacancy
Qatar Airways group is offering an incredibly opportunity to join Maintenance Assistant – Residential
Application Closing Date: 29 September 2022
About the role
You will be responsible for assisting the Lead Maintenance Technician for maintenance and repair of all Qatar Airways residential properties.
- Performs major and or minor repairs as well as preventative and corrective maintenance for general, electrical and plumbing system.
- Advise Lead Maintenance Technician/Storekeeper for ordering spares/ accessories as needed for preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for coordination and prioritizing repair tasks. Respond in a timely manner and provide timely repair and reduce down time.AdNews_1
- Responsible for attending new equipment training, training staff and demonstrating proper safe use and operation of equipment to staff. Identify and correct unsafe conditions and practices. Identify, document and notify Lead Maintenance Technician for any damage, abuse and negligent use of equipment.
- Track work orders and communicate/update status.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
You will possess:
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience required.
- Advanced mechanical skills and ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics and O/M manuals.
- Knowledge of 460 volt. AC circuit and advanced troubleshooting skills preferred.
- Should have worked in a similar capacity in a multi-cultural environment
Are you interested in applying for this job?
- Today’s Gold Price in Qatar: 26 November 2023
- OMG Offers on Mobiles, TVs, and other electronics at Saudia Hypermarket Qatar!
- Exclusive Grocery Deals at Saudia Hypermarket Qatar
- AC Technician Required for InterContinental Hotel Qatar
- 1300 Riyal Discount on LG TV and 400 Riyal Discount on iPhone in Carrefour Qatar